You will need
• A valid photo card driver’s licence
• A valid Shotgun or firearms licence
If you cannot provide either of these
• A valid passport AND one of the following proof of address no older than three months:
– A statement from your bank or building society
– A statement from your debit or credit card statement
– A Council Tax demand letter or statement
– A utility bill (this does NOT include mobile phone bills)
How you get paid
2. We’ll then check your ID and ask how you would like to be paid.
3. Once your ID has been verified your metal will be weighed on our fully calibrated scales and weighbridges.
4. We will produce you a Police Record Note receipt showing your materials, weights, price per unit and value.
5. Payment will then be made by Visa debit card refund, cheque or BACS for business transfers:
- If you wish to be paid by VISA debit card refund, cheque or BACS for business transfers; If you wish to be paid by VISA debit refund, you will receive your transaction receipt and your payment will be in your bank account within 3 working days.
- If you wish to be paid by cheque, we will produce you one and the funds should be in your account within 3 working days of you presenting it to the bank.