You will need
• A valid photo card driver’s licence
• A valid Shotgun or firearms licence
If you cannot provide either of these
• A valid passport AND one of the following proof of address no older than three months:
– A statement from your bank or building society
– A statement from your debit or credit card statement
– A Council Tax demand letter or statement
– A utility bill (this does NOT include mobile phone bills)
How you get paid
- Report to the office with your identification and payment details.
- Your metal will be weighed on our fully calibrated scales and weighbridges.
- We will check your ID and ask how you would like to be paid.
- We will produce you a Police Record Note receipt showing your materials, weights, price per unit and value.
- Payment will then be made by Visa debit card refund, cheque or BACS for business transfers:
- If you wish to be paid by VISA debit card refund, cheque or BACS for business transfers; If you wish to be paid by VISA debit refund, you will receive your transaction receipt and your payment will be in your bank account within 3 working days.
- If you wish to be paid by cheque, we will produce you one and the funds should be in your account within 3 working days of you presenting it to the bank.